A Dress and A Blessing
A Dress and A Blessing is a campaign dedicated to making prom dreams come true for high school girls who cannot afford a prom dress. This initiative aims to help provide many young ladies with the opportunity to shine bright on their special night by offering them beautiful dresses to wear during prom.
This inspiring campaign is fueled by the generosity of many individuals around Central Texas who graciously donate beautiful dresses for high school girls to wear for prom. Every generous dress donation will soon create a beautiful and memorable experience for many high school girls attending prom.
What we are looking for:
- New and gently used dresses of various styles and sizes.
- The deadline for dress donations is March 29th in preparation for our dress giveaway event on March 30th.
- Dresses can be shipped to our mailing address at 451 E Central Texas Expy Suite D #394 Harker Heights, TX 76548
- For the convenience of our generous donors, we also offer a pick-up service. Please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com to schedule a pick-up time and location.
- Interested dress donors can contact us at 254-213-7206 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Dress Donation" in the subject line.
- Include your name, contact information, and how you would like to contribute (mail-in or arrange a pick-up).
Below are videos and photos of a few of our many dress donors for 'A Dress & A Blessing' campaign:
Normencita Hotopp - Third Grade Teacher
Lisa Brown - Army Veteran - Retired Civil Servant
Lindsay Liepman - Ancor KCEN - TV
Abigail Velez - Reporter CBS Austin
Kristin Stevens - Councilmember Place 5-City of Round Rock
Betty Owens - Owner Gussied Up Picnics